Christmas Wishlist!

Dear Santa…




Pixi Glow Tonic 250ml £18
Who doesn’t need an extra glow in this awful weather? I have heard raving reviews about this cult product but for some reason I’ve never picked a bottle up, although they handily stock the Pixi range in Marks and Spencer in the UK. They also sell a cute giftable 100ml for £10 in their Christmas range. (If you’re quick and spend over £35 you may also be eligible to get their advent calendar for £35 too! So total spend is £70 to pick one up, and they are worth over £200)

Kate Spade One in a Million “J” Necklace £50
I love this dainty necklace from Kate Spade and its personal touch of having an initial in the middle as this will look lovely with lower cut necklines on tops and dresses, and if you want to go all High School Musical you can get/receive one with your partner’s initial.

Office Kandy Knee High Boots £125
I love the Stuart Weitzman Highland boots but I can’t, nor would I, spend £665 on a pair. Luckily, Office have a great dupe in the form of their “Kandy” boots. These have the same style tie at the top to make sure they stay in place, and the actual shoe feels really sturdy, unlike many other over the knee boots on the highstreet which often have a rubber sole, which feel quite bouncy and casual. These boots would look amazing with skinny jeans, dresses, skirts and playsuits.

Liz Earle Botanical Essence No.15 £49
My all-time favourite scent and I’m in need of a new bottle to take me through the wintery months! If you haven’t smelt this, make sure you pop into a Boots to do so.

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set £65
As well as the handle of the brushes and the bag being stunning, these brushes are exactly what I am missing from my collection. The duo fibre brushes and eye brushes are highly recommended and they work out at such a decent price per brush.

Radley Pocket Essentials Backpack £60
I was indecisive between this and the Longchamp backpack, but after seeing this in store I feel like my items will be much more secure due to the extra zipped pockets and the strap and clasp inside the bag. This will be so handy for any travelling as it is easily accessible for the owner but hard to access for any pick pockets!


All images taken from websites linked as sadly I don’t own these items just yet!


Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should I Start a YouTube Channel?

Project Pamper

Skincare Routine