REVIEW! Mane N Tail The Original Shampoo and Conditioner

 
As I tend to rave to everyone and their dog about this line of haircare I thought I would compile my thoughts in a blog post (after two years of no posting – oops!). I first heard about Mane N Tail from Cosmetics Charlotte on YouTube (Now called CharlottesChance). I immediately ordered the “original” shampoo and conditioner from Amazon to see the results for myself.
 
From the first wash I was hooked; my hair has never felt so soft and manageable; my unruly curly hair became much easier to style, whether I left it to dry naturally or used a hairdryer. I try to make sure that I don’t use them more than once a week as I am worried that my hair will get used to them and I often take breaks between repurchasing them as I know once I use it in my hair again, I will feel the effects more intensely. The added benefit is definitely the hair growth – if you’re in the market for a product to do this them make sure you purchase a set as I have tried many products claiming to stimulate hair growth but feel this has made the biggest difference (and is much cheaper than those other products!).
 
I have started purchasing mine from Paul’s Hair and Beauty World, but these are easy to purchase from Amazon and also fixed hair and beauty stands in market stalls often have them and they generally cost £4 a bottle! They’ve expanded their range now to include “Herbal Grow”, “Deep Moisturising” and “Gentle Clarifying”

Thanks for reading!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should I Start a YouTube Channel?

Project Pamper

Skincare Routine