Skincare Routine


Starting with the morning, as I tend to not wear foundation in the daytime, but need other products such as my concealer to blend onto my skin nicely, I make sure I always use a moisturiser with an SPF of at least 30, regardless of the time of year. This is important when using the Alpha H Liquid Gold, as the active ingredients make skin much more sensitive to any rays and more likely to contract sunburn. The moisturiser I opt for is Elizabeth Arden's Flawless Future Moisture Cream which I find very lightweight and soothing on the skin.

Throughout the day if my lips feel dry I apply the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant to them, as learnt from Gabbie Lindley from VelvetGh0st, which makes lips feel moisturised and have a nice sheen to them. If I'm heading out in the evening and want to wear a drying, matte lipstick I will feel like they are primed and smooth enough to do so. I sometimes pop this on my brows too to keep them in place as my friend Georgia at www.georgiamaybartosz.blogspot.co.uk told me!

Before bedtime is when I use the majority of my products, as when I feel pampered I can relax and get to sleep easier and wake up feeling refreshed. In the shower, I use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash with a rubber facial pad which has bristles to help the cleanser penetrate the skin, which is like a more manual version of the Luna. 

Twice a week I use the Garnier Micellar water to take off my make-up and once dry I apply the Alpha H Liquid Gold with a cotton wool pad. On the nights I don't do this, I use The Body Shop's Vitamin E Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser. 

For my whole body, I often use & Other Stories moisturisers as I love the fragrances they have to offer, my current choice is Steel Rose which I am coming to the end of and think my next choice will be the Vintage 2016 Moisturiser from Molton Brown which smells divine. 

Are there any skincare products you swear by and would recommend?

Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should I Start a YouTube Channel?

Project Pamper